A classic of the indoor plant world since its launch in 1987. Mr Kitly has collaborated with Décor to create this original range of exclusive colours.
About the pots:
A lightweight planter that helps to take care of your plants - for home, office or anywhere. Clean, modern, and colourific plant pots. This size is perfect for bookshelves and mantles. The pioneering Australian design in self-watering planters.
Plastic (BPA free)
Made in Melbourne
Dimensions: 215mm pot (215mm w x 180mm h - 125mm planting depth)
How to use
- Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using good quality potting mix.
- Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
- The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
- Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it's time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
- Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
- Don't be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well - especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don't need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
- In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.
- Not only is it convenient and looks great, the pot is great way to see how much water is being used and to get to know your plants and their needs!